1. Add some creativity to home offices and student home school spaces…laminate countertops and writable surfaces by Formica can make task lists fun.
Less mess than Chalkboard paint! Get creative with solid surface materials for walls, cabinets, countertops great for bedrooms, home offices and wall splashes. Use Chalk pens or dry erase to decorate or change your message daily.
2. Solid Surface that looks like Real Wood to add visual texture to the rustic meets crisp line designs.
Exotic wood looks for countertops that can offer a better price point and less maintenance than Butcher Block tops. For example Formica and Corian products both offer these type of looks.
3. Dress up your cabinets with details at the BACK of your cabinets!
Artistic wallpaper or laminate inside the cabinet with no doors or glass doors can add a pop of detail in an inexpensive way without committing to a whole wall backsplash.
4. Touchless features for clean and germ free options:
- Easy Open appliances with a wave of the hand.
- Many companies offer lighting with wave of the hand to avoid touching light switches.
- Touch free faucets with proximity sensors or wave your hand to activate the on/off option: Delta leads the way with with infrared sensors, voice tech to dispense amounts of water and on/off.
5. Metal accents to Mash up a variety of designs:
Showing of the Metal hoods versus Wood hoods, Mixed metal hardware knobs and pulls, Metal Open shelving instead of Wood floating shelves.
Whether your inspiration is Nordic, Rustic, Industrial, Japandi, the metals will still add a bit of interest to the space. This will be cool metal supports, warm bronze metals, mirrors, lights, appliances taking front seat for visual appeal.
We are always staying current in home design trends and if you would like to assure that your next kitchen, bath or renovation project is on-trend and can withstand the test of time, call our showroom at (540) 437-1990 or make an appointment to visit us in person or virtually at 1930 Deyerle Avenue, Harrisonburg.
Comments are closed.