To ensure your health and safety…
Here at Classic Kitchen & Bath, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. In accordance with CDC and the integration of our own protective guidelines, CKB has created a COVID-19 Code of Conduct to ensure that our showroom remains a safe place to work and explore. We feel confident that by putting these guidelines in place, we will be able to continue to successfully give our guests the same Classic Kitchen & Bath experience we have done so for 20 years.
COVID-19 Code of Conduct:
- Showroom meetings are by Appointment. Walk-ins can be accommodated, based on availability and guidelines. Only 2 appointments in the showroom can take place at a time. Maximum of 3 guests per appointment.
- No More than 9 guests are allowed in the showroom at the same time.
- Walk-in Appointments must be guided by an available designer or staff member.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the showroom.
- Guests will be asked to wash hands upon entering and exiting the showroom. Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer will be made available at all times.
- Samples and surfaces, that are handled, will be sanitized following each appointment.
We thank you for your loyalty and your business and we look forward to a bright future.